Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures (P&P) are the foundation of any Commercial Card initiative. Avoid the pitfalls that can weaken your program, such as P&P that are outdated, incomplete, unclear, and/or disorganized. Access the resources below for P&P tips.
- Give new life to policies and procedures
- Refortify your cardholder agreement for added control
- Putting cardholders at ease
- Gift card purchases
- Roles and responsibilities
Additional P&P Help
Does your organization need assistance evaluating its P-Card policies and procedures? Contact Recharged Education.
Guide Available for Purchase
A Practical Guide for Program Managers and Administrators
Are your Purchasing Card policies and procedures (P&P) helping or hurting your program? How do you know? Repeated cardholder questions and compliance issues are two signs that your P&P are due for a reassessment. This guide (PDF) walks you through five building blocks of effective P&P, so you can identify gaps within your organization’s P-Card P&P and make improvements.
With more than 20 pages of content, you will receive:
- a list of topics to include within your P-Card P&P
- tips for your P-Card Intranet home page
- procedure writing best practices
- examples of procedure formats
- sample survey to obtain users’ feedback on the P&P
- sample text you can customize
- checklists to evaluate key sections
- guidance on content development
Revitalizing the P-Card P&P will allow you to reap the resulting rewards, including program growth.