Request for Proposal
Conducting a good request for proposal (RFP) process for a Commercial Card issuer/provider sets the groundwork for the future success of the program. End-user organizations might be tempted to choose an issuer based on rebate incentives, but this can prove to be the wrong decision. Just because an issuer offers substantial rebate incentives does not mean they will partner with you and help you grow the program. Without a partnership, your program could falter and you might not earn the great rewards offered.
Access related resources:
- Four aspects to consider when planning your next RFP
- Bring more focus to your next RFP (advice from various industry experts)
- Are end-users placing a burden on issuers?
- Information to include about your current program
- Sample RFP questions from an end-user
- Who is the best card issuer? (Five broad categories in which issuers tend to differ)
- 8 questions to help you rate your card provider