Commercial Card Rebates
A rebate, also known as revenue share, is a monetary reward that card issuers might offer to their end-user clients in conjunction with end-users’ Commercial Card usage. It is just one of many benefits of a card program.
Access related resources:
- Rebate FAQs
- Rebate structures/common elements
- The dark side of rebates
- Rebate maximization tactics
- Where do rebates rank?
- Premiering a new rebate idea (something issuers could try)
- Fees for card acceptance by suppliers help fund rebates
- Rebate considerations when selecting a card issuer
- Payments to the card issuer: speed up or slow down?
An article by Recharged Education, Commercial Card Rebates: Avoid the Dark Side and Maximize the Payout, was published within the first quarter 2015 Financial Ops magazine. This is the official publication of The Institute of Financial Operations (IFO), offered to IFO members.