Travel Expense Management
Many Commercial Card professionals also fulfill a role related to travel expense management, whether it is managing a Corporate Travel Card program, providing input on the organization travel policy, processing expense reports, or other role. The following resources can help.
- Why you should mandate card use for T&E
- Refresh your travel policy with a makeover
- Three travel policy recommendations to boost employee peace
- A travel expense headache: employees’ out-of-policy expenses
- How to hold managers accountable for their T&E approval role
- Managing reimbursement requests for out-of-pocket tips
- How Declining Balance Cards fill a travel need
- Virtual Card usage for lodging expenses
- Smartphone business challenges and trends
- The gift card issue associated with business meals
- Industry article from First Annapolis: Mobile and Commercial Cards: Helping Organizations Address T&E Challenges
Available for Purchase
Book ($39.95) by Mary S. Schaeffer: 101 Best Practices for Accounts Payable; two chapters are dedicated to travel and entertainment topics.