There are various ways to become a stronger Commercial Card industry professional. Determine the skills and/or areas of knowledge in which you want to improve, establish related goals, and pursue activities that support those goals.
Pursuits might include expanding your:
- understanding of the fundamentals
- proficiency at program management
- leadership and change management abilities
- skills in business writing, training or other area
Following are suggested resources from Recharged Education related to the above bullet points. In addition, if you have the opportunity, make your next conference experience count.
Commercial Card Fundamentals
- P-Card program management
- Industry research by RPMG Research Corporation
- Incorporating card solutions into a payment strategy
- Blog post: The value of asking why.
- Blog post: Conquering mountains...
- Blog post: When reorganization is a good thing for your career
- Blog post: Rediscover the leader within you
- Blog post: Sharing your knowledge is regifting at its best