Seeking professional education from the comfort of your office? See below for virtual training options. Also, if your organization is in need of a speaker/training for a virtual or in-person event, please contact Recharged Education to relay your interest and request a quote.
Webinar: P-Card Fraud Prevention and Detection Best Practices
July 25, 2018; 2:00 to 3:00 PM Eastern
- Hosted by AP Now
- Speaker: Lynn Larson, CPCP, Recharged Education
For pricing and registration information, please visit the AP Now website.
About the Webinar
According to the recent AP Now Payment Fraud survey, over one-third of the participants experienced an actual or attempted P-Card fraud within a 12-month period. And that's just the fraud that has been identified. It is important to realize that card fraud can stem from various sources—internal and external—so protections on both fronts are critical. Cards are a wonderful tool for any organization; the key is to make sure they are used in a manner that does not increase the risk of fraud. Attend this webinar to gain tips for:
- strengthening your controls to prevent/deter P-Card fraud
- utilizing Amazon Business to tighten controls
- incorporating effective procedures for detecting fraud
- evaluating your P-Card program for potential weaknesses
- identifying red flags and signs of fraud
Added bonus: Attendees will receive a P-card Fraud Prevention and Detection Best Practices master checklist to help them protect their organization against p-card fraud. This handy one-page checklist can be printed and used as you evaluate your organization's fraud protections. Learn more...
Public Sector Virtual Symposium
July 24, 2018; 10:00 to 2:00 PM Eastern
- Hosted by The Institute of Internal Auditors (The IIA), Public Sector Audit Center
For pricing and registration information, please visit The IIA website, and/or download a one-page informational document about the event.
This premier online training opportunity provides government auditors a chance to learn and engage through a convenient and flexible web-based console. Join four dynamic speakers as they discuss the challenges and opportunities unique to government auditors and the public sector arena. At the end of four engaging hours, participants will:
- Learn timely and relevant audit trends.
- Engage with industry leaders and peers.
- Bring additional value to their organization.
- Receive valuable takeaways.
- Gain immediate actionable tools.
- Earn up to 4 CPE credits.
On-Demand Introductory Course
Delivered by Lynn Larson, CPCP, Recharged Education and hosted by Illumeo, an online professional development platform for CFOs and similar. Learn more about this course.