See below for two upcoming events plus an on-demand option. If your organization is seeking a speaker/training, please contact Recharged Education.
eWorkshop for Auditors
A four-hour virtual training course offered by The Institute of Internal Auditors/American Center for Government Auditing and delivered by Lynn Larson, CPCP, Recharged Education.
- Session 1: May 7, 2018, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern
- Session 2: May 9, 2018, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern
eWorkshop for Program Managers/Admin.
A three-hour virtual training course offered by AP Now and delivered by Lynn Larson, CPCP, Recharged Education.
When: Wednesday, June 13, 2018, beginning at 1:00 PM Eastern
Topics will include:
- Reasons to expand, including P-Card benefits and the drawbacks of checks
- Your expansion readiness—what to evaluate, signs that you may not be ready, and tips for improving your readiness
- Expansion methods
- How to identify your potential P-Card opportunity through a payments analysis
- Components of an expansion plan, including key action items and responsibilities
- Supplier perspectives regarding card acceptance, surcharging, challenges and benefits
- Suggestions for pursuing a “supplier campaign”
On-Demand Introductory Course
Delivered by Lynn Larson, CPCP, Recharged Education and hosted by Illumeo, an online professional development platform for CFOs and similar. Learn more about this course.